Google Catch Game

                                                                                                                        Back to Homepage                                              


       I think in high school, I am not so sure though, I said something about a game I suddenly thought of. I think I thought of blindfolding (or with eyes closed and all others) two players (or any number/s) and putting two guides (or any number/s), one for each (or any number/s), to tell or coach (any volume/s with or without a microphone, megaphone and all others) them the direction to move, walk or run or stop (any size of playing field small, medium and all others; and any shape square, circle, rectangle and all others). I think the object of the game was for one of the blindfolded players (it