Google Strategy in Solving Difficult Chemistry Balancing Problems

                                                                                                                Back to Homepage                                       

         In Chemistry there is a problem solving called balancing. Early in high school, I heard that most students found it difficult. But when I got a little older and had my own Chemistry class, I found it easy, if not really easy. This was how I did it. I studied the rules for balancing intently and seriously. Our teacher also gave us a corresponding table for it, I could no longer tell how it was called, but I memorized it thoroughly. It took a little more time, but the effect was good. I solved balancing problems given by our teacher faster than everyone in our class, all of them referred to the table values, I did not. Yes, that's my strategy for making or solving Chemistry balancing problems fast, memorizing (called Google Balancing Study Method). This way, with the balancing rules in mind, you will easily and automatically fill in the table values in the problems given to you during an exam. I hope this Google article is helpful to you.,,.....