Google Corn and Coconut Mix

                                                                                                                 Back to Homepage                                         



      When I was still an elementary student, Grade I to Grade IV, in Catbalogan there was a food or say a delicacy (or desserts and all others) that I liked a lot. I don't know how it was prepared for I haven't tried cooking it but I think I thought of doing it, it just didn't happen. I supposed the corn seeds or grains (white corn or yellow corn or sweet corn or native corn or the small soft whole corn <young corn> and all others) was baked or boiled (grilled, roasted, toasted, fried, smoked, steamed, puffed, cooked and all others with or without sugar and all others) and then grated (kinayod or cut and all others) coconut was mixed with it, I couldn't tell though if the