coconut (or the coconut was roasted, toasted, fried, smoked, steamed, puffedcooked or baked or heated in a pan or grilled and all others without sugar and all others <with or without water and all others> or was not) was cooked or not. It was really delicious I hope that I could eat that delicacy here in Cebu. I will just call it as Google Corn and Coconut Mix. If I prepare or cook it probably I'll experiment mixing it with some raisins (and all others). The corn prepared as above, I think, could also be served with its corn corenell <or young corn> and the coconut (prepared as above) would be its dip. I will call it as Google Corn and Coconut Dip (without or with raisins and all others). I have a feeling that the above corns could also be served with mixes or dips of mayonnaise (peanut butter and all others and mixed <or not> with coconut and called Google Corn Mixes and Dips) or