Google Review Time Management

                                                                                                           Back to Homepage                                          


        I also took a review class in the university where I graduated from. Early, I realized that there was a review subject class that I could get away with, meaning I could skip the class. I had that opinion because I was able to obtain a copy of a compilation of past board exams of the subject law. I say, I was good at it while I was still studying the subject as an undergrad. The compilation book was easily understandable and very comprehensive. To cut it short, I passed the law subject in our CPA board exam. So if you think you could handle a subject on your own through a compilation book or any book for a particular subject, you decide if you're going to attend that subject's (or subjects') review class. That's a lot of time saving and good rest for you. You just have to consider the rules in your own review centers, if you won't violate any then go